We are pleased to share with you our third 'Magalogue' which covers August and September 2018. It is available on-line and in print.
Our magalogue is a magazine that lets artists be heard in a voice as close as possible to their own. It is also a catalogue of work seen in Kilmorack Gallery. Three short essays are included in each issue; as well as three questions to a chosen artist.
This third issue includes three features:
- A description of four paintings still to be made by the extraordinary Robert Powell,
- 'World Tree', Kapka Kassabova on the work of Ian Westacott.
- 'Swirling Mental Mists,' Alan Macdonald writes bout the mysterious place which inspires his work.
- Three Questions to Lotte Glob
- other work and features are included.
Plase contact the gallery if you wish to be sent a printed version or to be notified about the next issue.