We are pleased to share with you our second 'Magalogue' which covers June and July 2018. It is available on-line and in print.
Our magalogue is a magazine that lets artists be heard in a voice as close as possible to their own. It is also a catalogue of work seen in Kilmorack Gallery. Three short essays are included in each issue; as well as three questions to a chosen artist.
This second issue includes three features:
- 'The Power of the Periphery' by Kilmorack Gallery Director Tony Davidson,
- 'North' by Janette Kerr on why she is drawn to wild sea and the edges of land.
- 'Strange Wood,' a poem by Patricia Cain which expresses the complesities of creativity
- Lotte Glob answers three questions answers three questions.
- other work and features are included.
Plase contact the gallery if you wish to be sent a printed version or to be notified about the next issue.